Monday, August 2, 2010

I feel something in there . . .

You know that feeling . . . in your gut.  No, not that feeling you get after you ate something that you found in the back of the fridge, couldn't remember when you put it there and knew it smelled funny when your raised it to your mouth . . . or after eating bad food at a wedding (my poor husband had quite a day yesterday).  Nope, I'm not talking about that feeling that causes you to pop two effervescent pills into a glass or water, pinch your nose and take it down the gullet (lol).  However, I believe that's affectionately known as the bubble guts.  I'm talking about a different kinda feeling in your gut.  The type that makes you wanna jump on Oprah's couch and shout to the high heavens (thank you Tom Cruise).

I'm being featured!! (click to link)  I have to thank Teri @ The Bipolar Diva for recommending me to Dee @ Say Anything.  Please, check out the feature and come back and tell me what you think.

And if that wasn't enough going on, Christina @ Being Mrs. Jones and I are finally ready to share what we've been working on.  Stop in at Tell Me Something Good.  This blog was dreamed up after a blogger comment snafu.  Christina and I spent the day emailing back and forth and Tell Me Something Good was born.  We can't wait to hear from you.


The word of the week is Effervescent, of which one meaning is: (Chemistry) (of a liquid) giving off bubbles of gas; bubbling.  Join in the Word Up, Yo, a word meme by Natalie, Kristen and Liz.  Click on the Word Up, Yo button to link in.

14 comments:

  1. Checking out your blog from SITS! Happy Monday, about to hop on over to Tell Me something good!

    Love the Header on your blog!

    http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com

    I'm you new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured! I"m on my way over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dropped by your feature on Say Anything. I think your career aspirations are wonderful.

    Congrats on the new blog collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your feature. I love your favorite quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! Oh my gosh Crystal. Don't start rumors. All I was feeling was excited about being featured and the new blog. However . . . you just got back from your anniversary trip . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. S-weet! This project looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats on the feature...and your new blog! I visited both. Hugs to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was ecstatic thinking you were preggo!!! & then I read the feature part. Just as good. =)

    Love your feature! I love how your carer aspirations deal with helping others.
    & absolutely agree with the ending quote.
    I definitely understand what it's like to adapt to a new place but eventually you learn to love it as well.

    Have a fab week!! oh & what a great idea to have created the new community, just signed up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A double word usage - awesome! Can't wait to read your feature.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ms. Understood, Thanks so much for directing me to those two sites. I really enjoyed learning more about you on Say Anything (and I totally relate to the James Dean quote), and Tell Something Good is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool on being featured!! I don't think I knew you were from the Virgin Islands - how very interesting!

    And I'm loving the new blog. What a fabulous idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go you!! A lot has happened around here since my last visit. Can't wait to check out the new blog...

    ReplyDelete