Sunday, May 31, 2009

So what now????

I am bored. I have lots to do. After all, I'm getting married in four months. I have invitations to design, wedding programs to type, place card to print, seating to arrange. . . the list goes on and on. So how can I find the time to be bored. l guess I'm bored because I'm wishing there was something else to focus on. Don't get me wrong. I am excited to be getting married, starting a new life, (getting to do the nasty, LOL) and just getting my grown lady on. I kinda wish I could just fast forward past this part. Folks say "enjoy ur planning." Before I was engaged, I was sooo into planning and different ideas and this and that, but now, it just seems like the "thing" that's between my present and my future. Life is funny that way I guess. Oh well, back to planning. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment