Sunday, April 4, 2010

30 is the new . . . . . . .

Me.

I had a GREAT birthday.  It started with my husband showering me with some nifty gifts.  He gave me a Tiffany gift card that became two beautiful charms for my charm bracelet.  He took me to lunch.  He bought me an earpiece for my cell phone (much needed since my original iPhone I refuse to get rid of isn't working properly).  He bought me two bottles of the new Halle Berry perfume.  And then came the totally unexpected, icing on the cake of the wonderful birthday I've had, he took me to the opera.  What!?!?!?! You heard me.  We got dolled up and went out to see Porgy and Bess.  It was great.  Tomorrow will be another full day, this time with my friends, but this has been an AWESOME birthday.  I guess 30 isn't so bad. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment