It's easy to remember to say it when you receive the big things, but do you remember to say Thank You for the simple things?
Right now, I'm gonna take this opportunity to send a big THANK YOU to CK and Becka at Made By Bedtime Tales for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award (#3) and to Ms. Baby Plan at The Baby Plan for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award. Both awards ask you to list 7 things about yourself so I'm cheating and combining.
- I had the highest road test score of anyone I knew (98% lost two points for driving too slowly) until I met an ex who told me he scored 100%. To this day I think he was lying.
- I'm usually a happy blogger, but the one thing that ruffles me is when people don't even read my post, but use the comment section to post their 30 blog links and twitter aliases.
- By the time I was two years old, I had already lived in three different countries although neither of my parents were in the military.
- When I was 16, my father bought me a Gucci watch. When I was 21, it was stolen. I would love to buy myself another one, but I can't rationalize spending that much money on a watch when I don't wear them.
- My husband married me for my looks, not my cooking, LOL.
- My laptop is pink. My camera is pink. I have a pink coin purse and a pink wristlet. But I hate the color pink. (I buy pink things because it reminds me of breast cancer awareness)
- When I laugh uncontrollably, I snort. Not repeatedly like a pig , but every now and again one slips out.
Remember to stop by Tell Me Something Good blog for daily conversation.