Saturday, August 15, 2009

So it's almost 3 am and I'm awake

I haven't been on this blog in about two months. I've been hustling and bustling . . . . Got my invitations out *doing my praise dance* and the RSVPs and rolling in. I am getting MARRIED in 7 weeks . . . the thought crossed my mind in the car this afternoon and I literally said Oh My Gosh, out loud. I'm excited and overwhelmed and excited. So why am I up at almost 3 am?? Am I finishing up some nifty cool wedding day item?? Maybe reworking my ceremony program? Browsing wedding articles for new ideas?? Nope . . . . I'm doing laundry . . . right . . . . not fun whatsoever . . . . My job is taking me out of town for a week and this is finally the time I've found to do my laundry . . . several loads so I am waiting for the end of the dryer cycle. . . . Usually the few times I've blogged, I've had something in particular to say, but not today . . . . I'm simply awake . . . . . at almost 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment