Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Playing in the Paint
After: I used primarily Avon products. Purple Haze Quad, Bright Lights shadow stick in white and black Glimmer Stick liner. I used Smashbox bionic mascara-only one coat. As mentioned, I had a camera fiasco so after taking this shot, I blended out the outer edge that looks really harsh, but don't have a pic of that.
What I've learned in the first installment of Playing in the Paint.
1. Avon Quad powders have lots of shimmer, but aren't really bold.
2. I need an eyebrow brush and more shadow brushes.
3. I need to work on blending (clearly).
4. I don't have to be afraid of lining my inner eye in white.
5. Makeup in person is much more forgiving than a zoomed in picture with flash.
So please, please, please all you makeup mavens out there, help a girl out. Suggestions on color, application techniques and whatever else you can think of are greatly appreciated as I Play in the Paint.